Monday 24 December 2012

First Post

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, woot!! I will be surprised if anyone reads this straight away.

A little bit about myself, I am 20 (21 in 6 days) I live in Brisbane Australia, with my high school sweetheart/Partner of 5 years (nearly 6) I live with an American Staffy - Hunter, an evil Kitty - Spooks, an Alexandrian parrot - Petrie & 6 fish -Spicks, Specks & ginger + 3 unnamed baby fish!!

At the moment I am working on a Junker Jane inspired doll swap on Crafster. (Link: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=417445.0)

 << Junker Jane doll (website I got picture from bayouquilts.blogspot.com)

My partner is Lovesclutter, so I have been crafting away eagerly!! Once she receives it I will post pictures!! So you can all see. It is a little bit different for me, I love everything looking nice and neat and this is a little bit more messy and a bit dark, which is fun!!

I have been stalking her and I am making a small item as well, I am going to try my hand at jewellery making. I do not know how it will go, but there may be a few ranty posts about it if it does not work out.

Well Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment